- Mark 12:28b-30(ESV) “Which commandment is the most important of all?” 29Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
The most important command God ever gave us as His people was to simply love Him with all of our hearts, souls, minds & strength. In a word, we are called to worship Him. There’s just something about coming back to the heart of worship… together with other Christian leaders from throughout our community.
Our next opportunity to meet is a time of worship… a time to simply get away from your office and your busy schedule and spend some ‘times of refreshing’ in the presence of God and with other leaders in ministry representing the church in Saskatoon.
Here are the details for our March meeting….
- THEME: Worshiping Together with Saskatoon’s Christian Leaders
- DATE/TIME: Tues. March 15th, 2016, 12noon – 1:30pm
- LOCATION: Courts of Praise Foursquare Gospel Church – 2333 Herman Avenue
- COST: $10/person for food & fellowship
- Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are planning on coming, do not forget to RSVP, by Friday, March 11th. If you do RSVP, please make sure you are there!
God bless …
Brad Mayer (SEMF Chair)
PS… Mark the morning of April 22 on your calendars. Our next month’s meeting will be on a Friday a bit later in the month to welcome Mark Buchanan for the 2016 Church Leaders Forum on the topic of ‘Cultivating a Culture of Dare.’ See the attachment for more info and to register online. www.CultureOfDare.ca — Culture of Dare – Poster