In my ministry travels both in Canada and in other nations, I have been fortunate to come across other leaders of ministerial organizations from several other cities. It is interesting to see what other cities do and how they operate. One powerful common thread I see in the body of Christ around the world is that prayer is a powerful unifying force for church leaders. One of the most effective things we can do as we meet monthly is simply pray together.
Walls come down when we pray. Lives are changed when we pray. Ministry breakthroughs take place when we pray. It is essential that we meet together and pray… and so this is the focus of our next Saskatoon Evangelical Minister’s Fellowship meeting.
Here are the specifics for our January meeting….
- THEME: Prayer: A Powerful Unifying Force
- DATE/TIME: Tues. January 19th, 2016, 12noon – 1:30pm
- LOCATION: Riverbend Church of God – 306 Saguenay Drive
- COST: $10/person for food & fellowship
- Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are planning on coming, do not forget to RSVP
- If you do RSVP, please make sure you show up!
God bless …
Brad Mayer (SEMF Chair)