A Pastoral Approach to Holy Sexuality
In an ever-changing society, human sexuality has become a hot topic of our day, and pastors find it challenging to address issues like pornography, premarital cohabitation, marital infidelity, abortion, or the issue of same-sex marriage to name a few. Wilna Van Beek will be our special guest at our next meeting of the Saskatoon Evangelical Minister’s Fellowship, where she will incorporate her own personal journey as a former lesbian, and share how she felt separated from God as she practiced and lived a homosexual life. She will address several dilemmas that pastors and Christian leaders face, and present a much-needed fresh approach to dealing with homosexuality in the day we live in.
Here are the details about our February meeting….
· THEME: A Pastoral Approach to Holy Sexuality
· DATE/TIME: Tuesday, February 17th, 2015, 12noon – 1:30pm
· LOCATION: Holy Covenant Church – 1426 Alexandra Avenue
· COST: Our lunch together is just $5/person.
· Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you are planning on coming, do not forget to RSVP. If you do RSVP, please make sure you show up!
God bless …
Brad Mayer (SEMF Chair)